Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Playlist for today

Just felt like putting it up here, 40 of them.

Loads more photos I want to post from Japan!
So do wait for them! :D


Queen - Love of my life
Queen - Too much love will kill you
Kings of Convenience -Misread
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put your records on
Coldplay - Gravity
Beyonce - Sweet dreams
Making April - Wide Awake
Making April - Roses and Butterflies
Making April - Safe but Sorry
Making April - Stay the Night

One Night only - You and me
Mystery Jets - Two doors down
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Phoenix - Lizstomania
Gomez - Notice
Suede - Beautiful ones
Take that - Rule the world
Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance
Deathcab for Cutie - The Ice is getting thinner
Deathcab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark

The Script - Breakeven
Patrick Park - Life is a song
Journey - Don't stop believing
Guster - One man wrecking Machine
The Corrs & U2 - When the stars go blue
Asher book - Someone to watch over me
Joseph Arthur - Honey and the moon
Damien Rice - the blower's daughter
Mae - Tisbury lane
U2 - One

Sarah McLachlan - Answer
Eels - I need some sleep
Radiohead - Last flowers till the hospital
Radiohead - High and Dry
Julie London - Cry me a river
Ivy - The edge of the ocean
Augustana - Boston
Corrinne May - Beautiful Seed
Norah Jones - Don't know why
Norah Jones - Come away with me




As you can see, I'm not in much of the rock-ish mood today.
Like the lyrics from Making April's songs!

Love all the songs up there ^, though there are loads more!

No comments: